Re: [IP] Re: Nightmares and Lows

 Had one last night,dreamed I was eating glucose
tablets and then,actually DID wake up!Wide awake,
at 3:30 AM,by the time my brain processed the reason
(one minute later,felt low,and was).So I ate glucose
tablets..I'm always eating something,in my dreams when
I'm low.I can't go back asleep,till I get up over
80.But since sleep time is a precious commodity not to
be wasted on lows,I do the shot gun approach(30-40
fast acting carbs)and am satisfied,if under 150 the
next morning. - Heidi