[IP] just wondering-- pregnant need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir

Just wondering if you were able to fix the problem or not.

>>>I can only fill my reservoir with barely 150 units of insulin, because it
doesn't fit into the pump otherwise.  Is there a way to make it fit?  Of
course I tried to call Minimed, but they seem to have this new system where
they help you at their convenience, not yours.  (ANGRY)  Anyways, I don't
to have to change sites every day or day and a half.  Please help.
28 weeks along
pumping for 2 yearsGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :