Re: [IP] pump serial number list

On 30 Oct 2002 at 9:55, Mark Therieau wrote:

> Are these pump company records available? (by serial
> number?)  For example, if I receive a refurb'd
> pump, how difficult is it for me to get access
> to the repair history for that pump?
> Also, I think I'd like the chance to review the
> complete repair history and the right to switch to
> another refurb if the pump has had chronic issues.

Please direct this question to your pump company.  Only they and your attorney filing on
your behalf under the FOI statutes can answer this.  As for posting pump records here,
I'm even less willing than Michael to "brush aside the potential legal problems"  If you
presume there is no problem, please provide the website with competent legal counsel to
assure the continued existence of the website.

Thank you,

George Lovelace