[IP] Re: iparadigm clip

Thank you, Cody!  I will call MM right away and post the results.

Cody wrote:

    The Paradigm used to come with a clothing clip that attached directly to
the pump. My user's manual mentioned this clip but the clip wasn't included.
    There is a warning of using the clip only to attach it to clothing. I
would call MiniMed and see if they still have it available. Here is a guess
of why it wasn't included in my kit: People were using it to clip the pump
to less flexible objects than clothing and ended up cracking the case.
Somebody out there knows. Am I right or wrong? <grin>

Cody S. Alderson