Re: [IP] Re: Question for Paradigm users

                      Hi, Dano, I too have the Paradigm. I think it is
programmed to say 176 units. I fill mine till the little black ring
show(never a leak) I also wait till I get the "empty res" message. I have
found that when my pump says "0 units", I really have 20 units left. This
can add up to a big yearly insulin waste by changing it when it says "0
units", just wait till the "empty res." alarm sounds.          Hope this
helps....Bill in Phx....