Re: [IP] average monthly costs of being on a pump

> A friend in Israel asked me to find out what the average cost
> (before insurance) is for supplies etc. on the pump.  Please reply
> to my email. I've never calculated it. Thank you.

See the about page of the web site. The big stuff is all listed there
with avg annual cost.. sets, reservoirs, strips, insulin. You have to
add things like batteries, alcohol pads, incidentals, etc... For
overseas delivery there may be additional costs for duty and/or