Re: [IP] pregnant --need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir fully, but it doesn't fit

              Hi, Marcy. I use the Paradigm pump and I only change the
resivour once a week.But I never change the site because I change the
resiviour. I also use the same tubing till the res. is empty. A lot less
priming this way, and less insulin waste. I go through 2 site changes with
the same resiviour.  I hope this helps....Bill in Phx.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!