Re: [IP] Paradigm and swimming

             Hi, Summer, I have the Paradigm too and LOVE it!! I bought that
fabric case from M/M for I think $9.00 bucks. It is ok to use in water and
it is machine washable. I bought it for swimming in pools, lakes, rivers,
etc. It will keep your pump from getting scrathed. But this pump IS totally
waterproof. Look up Minimed's website to see all their pump assorices.
           Happy Pumping...Bill in Phx.

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.