Re: [IP] pump serial number list

Are these pump company records available? (by serial
number?)  For example, if I receive a refurb'd
pump, how difficult is it for me to get access
to the repair history for that pump?

Also, I think I'd like the chance to review the
complete repair history and the right to switch to
another refurb if the pump has had chronic issues.

email @ redacted wrote:
> Brushing aside any potential legal problems, there
> are way more than 150,000 pumps in the US alone.
> The chances of running across your particular pump
> in such a list would be miniscule since the original
> owner would have to be an IP member. Besides that,
> the FDA requires the pump companies to keep exactly
> those records.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now