RE: [IP] Re: Pump Serial Number List

Yes, I find it hard to believe that any company would not reuse parts or
big portions of pumps that have been returned. It's not practical for one
thing.  Usually a company is going to look for ways of saving
money  reusing returned parts.

As far as the list of serial numbers/pumps. It looks like Michael doesn't
really like the idea so I haven't said anything else about it. I think it
would be  very important information for consumers. I'm still considering
having it on my site. But I think the pumper's site would be a more
appropriate place for it.