Re: [IP] ADA Diabetes Expos-None in South????

Maybe we need to secede to get some attention down here.

<email @ redacted> Sherry in Va.wrote: Did I miss something-has the
had Expos in the Southeastern U.S.  previously and that is why none are
anywhere south of N.J. and east of the  Mississippi?  We southerners
have to travel a very long way to attend  one of these.  I'd love to go
one--please post if some come up that are in  our area.

 At least you get a chance to attend one of these! I live in central
Alaska and we don't get ANYTHING up here. No Expos, no conferences, no

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996