Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:24:12 -0500
From: Amy DeBello <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] MM replacement pumps/gripe about MM service

Maybe we should start a pump serial number list where we keep the history
of our pumps and organize them according to serial number. Chances are
be getting one of yours as my replacement pump. Others could refer to the
list when they get a replacement pump and look at at least part of its

Great Idea!! I have had 3 different replacement pumps since June. I have
just about had it with the MM tech people. I was on hold one time for
30min, and then told that someone would have to call me back. The big
problem was that I was at work on my 30 min prep (I work in a school) and
would not be able to sit my cell phone and wait for their call back. I
that things have gone down hill at MM lately and I think that I will be
looking at another company when my insurance will pay for a new pump.
Unfortunately I have to wait about a year and a half more. Who knows how
many more replacement pumps I will go through by then? My track record
very good right now (3 pumps in 5 months).