[IP] Freestyle Tracker

I love mine.  I didn't know you could make it a phone.  That would make my
purse lighter!  The regular Freestyle is the best meter out there, in my
opinion, and this just makes it better.  I would recommend this product to
anyone.  Two words of caution, however.  One, test the module when you get
it.  Mine was calibrated wrong, and would consistently read higher than my
regular Freestyle.  They sent me a new one quickly, and it was
fixed.  Second, make sure you send in the receipt with the rebate the first
time, or it will take a long time to get the rebate.  I turned mine in in
June, and haven't gotten it yet.
Alicia, pumping for 5 years