[IP] Nightmares & Lows

 Adriana wrote : When I am low in the middle of the night I
always seem to have some sort of dream that I am low and I wake up, test, and
turns out I am low. My question is this: Am I the only one this happens to?
Is it normal? Why does it happen?

Before i had my pump, i would get terrible lows in the middle of the night. i
would be as low as 19, i would have these horrible nightmares, and scream in
terror, which woke my hubby up. my dr tells me when your low, as we know your
brain disconnects from your body, but since the pump i no longer get these
lows. but its a scary thing. try changing your basals, this should not be
happening to you especially with the pump. take care Sincerely Eileen