Re: [IP] Anyone from Missouri?

From: "Ashley"
>>>I am in St. Louis Missouri and am looking to see if there are any pumpers
close by? I need to learn about more local info lectures, clubs, etc,
because I am having a rough time with controling my bgs. <snip>  I would
also like to talk to others about good endocrinologists.<snip> So please
post here or email me. Ashley>>>

I know human interaction is essential, but you can get most of that info you
are looking for by asking on this list. We don't have to be face to face to
help you, and lots of pumpers (including me!) have been helped through this
list. Ask, dear, let us assist.

Friends are like stars, you can't always see them, but you know they are