[IP] Re: Insomnia

I just thought I would add a little love pat for my wonderful fianci on
this one.  There have been a couple of times when this has happened to
me.  I was afraid of going low in the night and was about to drop from
being so tired.  Ronnie, on all occasions, told me to go to sleep and he
would stay awake and wake me up in a couple of hours so I could check my
bg.  He is so afraid I am going to go low during sleep, he wouldn't be
able to sleep himself if he wanted to.  :-)

who is very thankful for her loved ones.