RE: [IP] Flourescein (sp) Scan

The test is no big deal and doesn't take long at all.  I've had tons of them
before, during and after my 37 laser treatments.

My doctor used a dye that had carrot juice in it and so my skin used to turn
orange and I used to urinate hot yellow the whole day.  It was really funny!

Hardest thing is to keep your eyes wide open as they flash a picture right
into your eye but hey, better to have a base test so that they can check
later on and see if there has been any further damage.

Take it from somewhere whose been there and done that and am thankful that I
still have half my vision left!

Good luck!
Kathy B.