[IP] Anyone from Missouri?

I am in St. Louis Missouri and am looking to see if there are any pumpers
close by?
I need to learn about more local info lectures, clubs, etc, because I am
having a rough time with controling my bgs.  This weekend, I bottomed out
and had to call an ambulance and they had to give me an IV of glucose.  That
hasn't happened since I was 10 and now I am 25!  I would also like to talk
to others about good endocrinologists.  I have been hunting for years and
the 2 I have been to are not much.....they stay in the room with you for 1
minute and they're gone!
So please post here or email me.