Re: [IP] Re: ANY GREAT LOG BOOKS OUT THERE?

After a few trials and errors,  I created a log sheet that I'm pretty
happy with and the Endo team likes.    It's done in Word.   I've
sent it to a few members on the list and they found it helpful.

I didn't want one that was a database that I'd need to be on the computer
to enter data into since I fight for computer access as it is with a hubby
and 4 growing children using it.

I just print them off as needed and fill them out.   I'm currently stacking
them
using one of those triangular spring clips,  but might start 3 hole punching
them and put them in a 1/2" soft vinyl binder.

I'll sent the log sheet to Michael and see if he wants to include it on the
website.     Or, you can contact me and I'll send it directly to you as an
attachment.

Sincerely,

Fenton, MO