[IP] Any Memphis Pumpers?

Are any of you from the Memphis area. It would be nice to get to meet face
to face with 1 other Type I diabetic.

I  would also like to know if anyone has an endo they recommend in the area.
I actually live in Collierville so Collierville and Germantown would be
best. I am sure my endo is highly qualified but since he initially had only
negative thoughts about a pump and his diabetic nurse never returned my
calls the day after I was diagnosed and sent home with the whole new
regiment for my life, I think I might want to consider another endo before
starting the pump next month.