[IP] Needle bonfire

> We told her that if she doesn't mess with it and leaves the pump alone
> then next week we would burn her needles. She is really excited about the
> needle bonfire!
> Steve

hmmmmmm - how will she feel when she has an unexplained high that must be
brought down via injection(s)? Bolusing via pump in those occasions is NOT
recommended. You may have to come up with a kind way to tell her you have to
save some for emergencies.

Best to you and Sydne

Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

Beware of half truths, you may be getting the wrong half