[IP] Flourescein (sp) Scan

> From: Susan E Steevens
> The optomologist just checked my eyes for retinopathy today. He said I
have a
> few little spots that come and go. Anyway he says I am fine . But thinks
> I should have a test where they put die in my artery or and it goes to my
> eyes. <snip> He said that if they see something in the back of the eye
they can
> take care of it before it would be seen by just looking in my eyes.
> Susan & Bunky

Susan & Bunky,

I think it would be a good idea so they have a baseline record. Since there
are spots detected, you really want to keep things in check. Vision loss can
come on rapidly and it ain't no fun a'tall.

Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

He says with all my feminity, I'm 100% man - he's 1/2 a man without me, a
man and a half with me