[IP] Diabetes Support Group in Massachusetts (North Shore)

Hi All,

My CDE has just organized a new support group in the North Shore area of
Massachusetts.  Tonight, we met at Beverly Hospital.  Next month, we will
(possibly) be meeting at Hunt Medical Center in Danvers.

If anyone is interested in getting more info, please let me know.  I will
forward your email to her, so you will receive info and updates on upcoming

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424