Re: [IP] Nightmares & Lows

>My question is this: Am I the only one this happens to?
>Is it normal? Why does it happen?

I have terrible nightmares when I am low.  Usually they have something to do
with my death, and its the kind of nightmare that you can't bring yourself
out of.  I get so scared, that I usually end up screaming in my sleep, and
someone wakes me up.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.