[IP] Paradigm and swimming

Is there anyone out there that uses the paradigm and takes some sort of aqua aerobics??  I just had my first class with pump and had a little difficulty finding a place to put the pump.  I used the holster and at first cliped it on the back waist above my butt but it was sliding up and down and back and forth so I had to place it in th front in the bra part.  I was wondering if the waist pouch is water proof??  I don't have one but does anyone know if the fabric is ok to have in the water??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)