[IP] Wierd day

I cannot figure out why but I have been running way low all day or I would
have been way low if I hadn't run a temporary basal rate change.
I was running 100% and my bg was 81 and I knew I was going to be running
around and busy etc so changed to 70%, that usually works for me.
I ended up 1 1/2 hrs later being 60, so I changed my basal rate to 50% and
have been running 100-110 ever since (6 hrs ago).  Now usually at 50% I"d be
over 250, it just doesn't work for me to run it down that much.
Like I said in the subject line it is just a wierd day, I wish I could take
this small amt of insulin all the time!
Tomorrow will probably be back to my normal ups and downs, normal for me
thanks for listening to my YMMV story ,,,,

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here