[IP] New Pump!

After demoing the D-TRONplus tonight, I decided to go ahead and place an order
to replace my classic H-TRONplus pumps.  Even though the new Disetronic is
impressive it was still difficult to actually decide on  a new treatment plan,
given the simple but elegant regimen that the HTRON+ provided.  Size ended up
not being an issue for me.  The D+ is about a millimeter thicker, a tad
longer, and a bit narrower than the H+.

All in all I am looking forward to the change....I'll even have my pair of
H+'s as backups.

The only snag might be in insurance approval.  My HTRONS are 2-3 months short
of 4 years (pump warranty expiration).  My Rep will probably have to use an a
letter of necessity form touting one or another of the newer features.  Kind
of silly that an insurance company would be so strict.