[IP] Non-member submission from ["Steve Schmidt" <email @ redacted>]

The message below bounced because the server did not recognize your email
address. When you signed up you used email @ redacted, but this
message was from email @ redacted If you have changed email
addresses, or if you want to be able to post from more than one email
address, please let me know and I can fix it for you.

Also, when you send messages to our list, we request that you don't include
any other email addresses. We've already had numerous bounces from members
of the other groups you sent this to, who are not members of our list.
Every time this happens, one of our volunteers needs to research and
respond to the writer. Thanks.

Sam Skopp