[IP] Animas Alarms

Thanks to all those who responded to my previous post (New Pumper) about the
Paradigm vs. Animas vs. Cozmo.  It seems most of you are pretty impressed
with the Animas pump.  I did have one question though based on responses.
It seems the biggest complaint was the lack of vibrate mode.  What exactly
does this mean?  I know some pumps have the option for vibrate or audio
alarms.  I was under the impression that the Animas alarms could be put in
vibrate but if you didn't respond within a few minutes then it went to
audio.  Is this true, am I even close????

Thanks for the help!

John Anderson