[IP] Re:MasterCook

RoseLea said  "I also have MasterCook, but I believe it's no longer available
for purchase."

I had heard about this software before and was debating the purchase of it.
When I read the IP digest earlier today and someone spoke highly of it, I
decided to go ahead and get it. I ordered it this afternoon from here:
http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/Catalog_type.asp?Session=2457D23F-21EA-4FEF
-A5B8-C853E3363A4E&SID=4683975&ProductCode=28081

It's true that is no longer being produced, but these folks have some in
stock.

Allie
Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos.
Pumping with "Zero"