[IP] Re: Nightmares and Lows

I tend to wake up and feel wide awake if I'm low while sleeping. I always
figure it's a low because normally I take forever to really wake up.
Sometimes I have dreams that indicate a low but they're usually not
nightmares, just very strange. In the most recent "low" dream I had was
at a party and people were eating "magic marshmallows" like magic
mushrooms but they were marshmallows. Lately I've been treating my lows
with marshmallows that I had leftover from making Rice Krispie squares so
when I woke up I tested was low and ate a few of those "magic
marshmallows". And they say dreams are meaningless!
Sara M.

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. Click Here