[IP] research study for newly diagnosed type 1 diabetics in southern california

I recently volunteered for a research study for newly
diagnosed type 1 diabetics designed to slow or reverse
the progessive loss of beta cell function in children
and adults using Inosine (a purine therapy). I'm not
yet sure if it's working, but they have yet to assay
my stored blood to determine if there has been a
change in GABA levels. It's conducted out of the
University of California Irvine and I believe funded
by the National Institute of Health. If anyone has any
questions please feel free to e-mail me at my yahoo

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now