From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:41 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: ANY GREAT LOG BOOKS OUT THERE?

Don't know which pump you have but we really like the Distronic Pumping Log
book.  I've tried others and we keep going back to this one.  Now it is the
only thing we use.  It has 24 hour spots for BGs and basals, a large space
for notes, includes pre/post areas, high BG bolus, meal bolus, KT spot, site
change spot, everything.  It is about the zixe of a standard checkbook but
not as fat.  Fits into Josh's fannie pack just fine!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua