Re: [IP] pregnant --need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir fully, but it doesn't fit

> I can only fill my reservoir with barely 150 units of insulin,
> because it
> doesn't fit into the pump otherwise.  Is there a way to make it
> fit?

You really should have covered that in your pump training!!  The leur lock needs to be placed on the outside of the pump.  to do this you either need to place or remove a little peice.  It is all in the owners manual and I suggest you reread it.  I would also suggest checking with your pump trainer if theres anything else they didn't show you.  I was shown how to change it from 300 -150 ml use at my saline run and it is also I beleive on the video and of course in the book.  I use the paradigm so I can't give exact instructions.

Read the manual.!!

Summer ( dx'd 1986 at age 4)