Re: [IP] pregnant --need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir fully, but it doesn't fit

There is this little plastic thing where you put the reservoir called a
reservoir converter (in the 508 pump) and apparently if you take that out, you
should be able to fit the 300 units in. I'm 25 wks pregnant and was told to do
that when my insulin requirements increase. It should fit, it mentions in the
user guide for the pump to take it out to use the maximum of 300 units of
insulin. I hope this helps a little, I would look at the user guide, I don't
know what pump you are using but in the user guide for the 508 pump, the
information is on pages 18-19 and is titled the Full Reservoir Method.

)))I can only fill my reservoir with barely 150 units of insulin, because it
doesn't fit into the pump otherwise.  Is there a way to make it fit?  Of
course I tried to call Minimed, but they seem to have this new system where
they help you at their convenience, not yours.  (ANGRY)  Anyways, I don't
to have to change sites every day or day and a half.  Please help.
28 weeks along
pumping for 2 yearsGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :