[IP] Disetronic DTRONplus demo tonight!

Sales rep will be by to demo the new pump for me tonight.  I've gone over most
of the 100+ page reference manual that is available online @ Disetronic's
website, and so far so good.  This way I will be more than clueless at trying
to decipher how the new pump works.  Much of the logic behind programming the
HTRONplus is present in the new pump.  This is a good thing.  Looks simple, but
at the same time, enhanced.  Tonight I will get to judge its form factor,
apparent durability, as well as hands on functionality vs my HTRONplus and my
trial of the ANIMAS IR1000.

If there are any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.