Re: [IP] Nightmares & Lows

...I can remember my first low 15years ago in the
hospital after being dx. It was the middle of the
night and i was dreaming I was climbing and climbing
and trying to get out of a hole  and i finally was
able to push the button for help.
Last night I had a bad one also. It was early around
midnight I got up, went to the kitchen, got out orange
juice, set out a fork, set out a glass, tested 35, sat
down and kept thinking there is something else I need
to do. i guess I finally woke up ran back to the
bedroom and found some tabs and ate two. Scary with 2
kids and no other adult in the house. Over bolused for
a high.Usually 1 unit/100 point drop. Not this time 2
units dropped me 300 points. I LOVE this disease. peg
--- Artorius Rex <email @ redacted> wrote:
> You're not the only one.   That's usually the way
> can tell if I was low
> during the night.  If I have funky
dreams/nightmares
> it usually means that my
> blood sugar is low.    The brain does odd things
> when it's struggling for food.
>  =)
>
> --- email @ redacted wrote:
> > The other night I had a horrible nightmare
that
> three people were trying to
> > kill me by making me have a low that will
kill me.
> I won't go into the
> > details, but needless to say it scared me
awake. I
> was so scared that I
> > tested my self and I was 58! When I am low
in the
> middle of the night I
> > always seem to have some sort of dream that
I am
> low and I wake up, test, and
> >
> > turns out I am low. My question is this: Am
I the