Re: [IP] Insomina with lows

Yes, I awaken when my BG is low - as long as it is a
"gradual" low, rather than a wham! you're in the
basement low.  Usually around 2:30 a.m.  But a low
will also keep me from falling asleep initially as

The only time I have nightmares are when my BG is
below 20.  But, I only have a vague notion that I was
dreaming once I'm back in my form of consciousness
(every one around me perceives that I am conscious
EVEN when BG is 15!).

I WISH I sweat when BG was just under 60.  I'm still
functioning at 33!  The other night while watching
television was feeling a bit weird and decided to
test.  Whoa - took almost a 1/2 gal of OJ to fix.  I
really hate when that happens.

Just another reason why it's difficult for folks
around me to know if I'm low.  I appear fully
functional - just more strange than normal.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now