[IP] pregnant --need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir fully, but it doesn't fit

I can only fill my reservoir with barely 150 units of insulin, because it
doesn't fit into the pump otherwise.  Is there a way to make it fit?  Of
course I tried to call Minimed, but they seem to have this new system where
they help you at their convenience, not yours.  (ANGRY)  Anyways, I don't want
to have to change sites every day or day and a half.  Please help.
28 weeks along
pumping for 2 years