Re: [IP] could they at least!!!

In a message dated 10/29/02 10:16:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <.."they" can come up with some other kind of implanted medical
> device/sensor <which senses when the blood sugar is at a low level
> and then fixes the prob by <cutting off insulin supply and somehow
> releasing glucose..

Business is in the game of making money. To make money with a system that
would replace your test strips well I think we have a long wait. The closed
loop may be the old 5 years away Jan, Tom or any 40 + year diabetic have been
told before. Roger C