[IP] could they at least!!!

Unfortunately "they" is "us" and they will not do something like this
until someone figures out a way to do it without touching the blood.
You should know that blood proteins love to gum or coat up anything
is not blood, so right now we still have to use our brains.  That's
the reason god made diabetics so much smarter than the general

<.."they" can come up with some other kind of implanted medical
device/sensor <which senses when the blood sugar is at a low level
and then fixes the prob by <cutting off insulin supply and somehow
releasing glucose..