RE: [IP] >>>>>Insomina<<<<<<<<<

<<Does anybody have any experience with insominia being linked to low blood
sugars?>>

I, for one, don't think sleep is an option when I'm low around bedtime which makes it REALLY annoying when I'm really sleepy and need to wait to make sure I'm taken care of after my juice!
BUT!  I am somehow wake up (usually sweating like crazy!) naturally when I go low during the night.  As I've said before, I HOPE I DON'T LOOSE THIS NATURAL ABILITY!!
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 24 yrs ago; H-tron pumping 2 yrs:-)