Re: [IP] Thallium stress test tomorrow

It just happens I had a thallium stress test yesterday.

I did not disconnect because the machine reads the thallium isotope they
inject into your blood stream and does not emit anything.  I did keep my
pump around hip level just to be sure (the machine only moves around your

For the treadmill part, it took me less than 10 minutes to reach my target
heart rate of 154--I am in *terrible* condition (this was embarrassing since
the tech looked like a young, *good looking* Tom Cruise!).  He was
constantly asking if I felt OK, whether it was too difficult, and watched me

I tested every hour (3 hours at the office + 2 hours drive time) and was
pleasantly surprised that my BGs stayed very stable between 150 and 180.

It wasn't a bad experience at all--not nearly as bad as I feared.  Not the
best time I've ever had either....  The worst part was seeing a room full of
senior citizens who probably could have done better on the treadmill than I

As for glowing, this is the 3rd nuclear test I've had this year (also had
gall bladder and stomach emptying tests), and believe I could be detonated
over an enemy city, if necessary! <:~)

Best wishes,