[IP] Re: Question for Paradigm users

Yes, the Paradigm has a position sensor that allows it to automatically
determine the reservoir volume.

Also, when I first skimmed through this post, I got the mistaken impression
that you had filled the reservoir completely.  If anyone else thought the
same thing, rest assured that the reservoir actually holds up to 176 units:

I routinely end up with about 165 units in mine after priming.

DanO (T1 '74)