[IP] Thallium stress test tomorrow

Quick question. Do I have to remove my pump when they take the x rays or
just put it behind a shield? Better safe than sorry I guess. I hear that the
treadmill is at one end of the hospital and the nuclear medicine clinic is
at the other end, so that I am in for a hair- raising wheel chair run. The
exercise will lower my BS and the stress will raise it so everything should
balance out.:) Maybe I should disconnect before getting on the treadmill.
Anyone know how long you have to walk on it? I admit I am scared.

Susan who figures she'll be glowing in the dark for Halloween, already the
shape of a pumpkin!