[IP] Nightmares & Lows

The other night I had a horrible nightmare that three people were trying to
kill me by making me have a low that will kill me. I won't go into the
details, but needless to say it scared me awake. I was so scared that I
tested my self and I was 58! When I am low in the middle of the night I
always seem to have some sort of dream that I am low and I wake up, test, and
turns out I am low. My question is this: Am I the only one this happens to?
Is it normal? Why does it happen?

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992