[IP] RE: Question for Paradigm users

For you wonderful souls now on the Paradigm:
It's so good to have fellow Paradigmers.  Don't you love it's small size?  I
love being able to swim with it too, and I like the new adaptation with
filling the reservoir.  The menus are very readable quick to access, and the
history portion rocks!!!  But, here's the deal with the reservoir volume: I
think it's all measured by the piston.  That's why if you adjust the volume
you HAVE TO rewind it, so it can re-zero itself.  No matter what volume is in
the reservoir-it's measured by how far the piston extends, and the cool thing
is once the piston extends out a certain distance (i.e., the volume in the
reservoir decreases) a low res alarm tells you.  BUT for all you MM
personnel: put the clock on the home menu-what's the point of making us push
a button to see the time?  And, anytime you wanna make the history
downloadable for us would be fine with me too.