Re: [IP] Question for Paradigm users

    I would say that the Paradigm computes units remaining based on the
position of the push rod thing that pushes the insulin out of the reservoir.
I pulled out a set once at a restaurant and had to prime the new set. I
didn't have that much insulin gone from the reservoir so I didn't change it.
After I primed it was correct for the amount that was already gone from the
reservoir and the amount needed to prime the new set.

Cody S. Alderson