[IP] Counting Carbs on Weightwatchers

From: "KG" <email @ redacted>  Kathy Greifzu Wrote: I didn't feel like
trying to figure the carb count of their recipes on my own and I wondered
how those other diabetics were so successful.

I don't do weight watchers but I do use a computer cook book program to
input all my recipes and it calculates the carbs and other nutritional
information for me. It also does food exchanges - don't know if these are
the same as for Weight Watchers. It has a tremendous ingredients list to
pull from plus you can add to the list. I use MasterCook but I am sure there
are other good ones.

Good Luck,