[IP] Re: Dieting/Weight Loss

>>> I was looking to see if anyone new of a light (both in carbos and in
grams of fat) snack that is still filling. >>>

Try rice cakes - and to *spruce* them up a bit, spread a little applesauce
sprinkled with cinnamon. I believe the r.cakes are about 40 cal. each - and
filling. They do have different varieties and you can check the labels for
carbs/fat. I also think most of them are fat-free.

Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.